CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Devil In Love

You're always on my mind, all days and all the time

You're everything to me, bright the stars to let me see.

You touch me in my dreams, we kiss in every scenes.

I pray to be with you through rainy, shine day.

I love you till I die, deep as sea, wide as sky.

The beauty of our love paints rainbows everywhere we go.

I need you all my life, you're my hope, you're my pride.


In your arms I find my heaven.


In your eyes my sea is sky.


My love is all love paradise:

4 comments:

[G]igi [B]abe said...

wow...the entry is very romantic...=]...r u falling in love, my brother??...

[G]igi [B]abe said...

hey guy!!r u crazy...i'm not your mother...r u missing your Mom so u call me your Mom...Arh....be careful...maybe i'll revenge...i'll bite u..=]]

Alexei said...

so mushy =.=' .... Gosh! Ur not a boy =))... ani way nice job though :D =))

Lã Quí Tú Anh said...

Poor my little cousin, you've know that love are nothing.Read my blog. My bitter life are in there TT______________TT. Touchy poem,cousin =_______________= >"<