CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Devil So Sad



why can’t you hear me?

why can’t you see me?

why won’t you listen to me?
why won’t you talk to me?

why don’t you care about me?
why won’t you even look my way?

for all the pain and rejection you sent my way

all i can say is…

nothing…

i’ve become dead to numb to speak

whenever i think of you i start to cry…

cry my eyes

why did you do that to me?

i never hurt you
never even thoguht of it,so why?

all i ask is… why?

1 comments:

David Everitt-Carlson said...

I'm failing Felix on his work with us this summer because he blatantly stole his work from another student. I'm including the other student's blog here: http://mianhox-k.blogspot.com/ and then Felix's blog, here: http://devillord339.blogspot.com/ The sad thing is, is that Felix's writing is SO GOOD and so expressive that he doesn't need to steal from another student. Please let Felix know that stealing other student's work is just plain wrong...and stupid...when the teacher can compare all the student's work on the Internet.